TREE SERVICES AND ARBORCULTURAL MANAGEMENT:
GIVE US YOUR TALLEST ORDER.
More and more communities are asking for ArtisTree’s tree services to be contracted into their maintenance agreements. Here’s why:
- We know trees.
- We have two ISA certified arborists and licensed professional mangrove trimmers on staff.
- Our bucket trucks and chippers don’t leak oil and go through yearly safety inspections. (Believe it or not, some of our competitors forego this safety measure
and just grease their trucks and go.)
- We’re a stickler about safety regardless of project size.
- We clean up. As one property manager told us after we trimmed a long boulevard of Queen Anne palms, “I was expecting debris everywhere, but I can hardly tell you were here!”
Want to see our experts in action? Just give us a shout and we’ll schedule a time to meet.
ART, FORM, FUNCTION.
True to our name, there’s a special art to trimming trees. Trimming them at the wrong time of year can leave them vulnerable to diseases. Topping them off (some tree companies do this even though it’s against county ordinance) or unnecessarily chopping off limbs can ruin their natural beauty and negatively affect turf and surrounding vegetation.
Every tree has its own idiosyncrasies, and we don’t miss a one. Consider your trees taken care of the ArtisTree way.
OUR TREE SERVICES ARE BACKED BY THE FULL STRENGTH OF ARTISTREE.
What does a “tree-only” company do if a cut branch falls and flattens your sprinkler head or bougainvillea?
Repair or replacement usually take days, or worse yet, you may have to deal with the problem yourself.
But since ArtisTree is a full-service landscape company, situations like these can be remedied with a quick phone call. Our tree teams are backed by our irrigation and plant-install experts.
ARTISTREE BRANCHES OUT WITH THESE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AND MORE:
- Tree assessment
- Stump removal
- Debris removal
- Hazardous tree removal
- Company-owned water truck